Costs on the pump are down a bit recently however what’s subsequent? The Vitality Data Administration (EIA) publishes an enormous variety of statistics. The EIA’s weekly stock report is extensively adopted by merchants and buyers, usually influencing buying and selling choices. After the EIA’s most up-to-date report, West Texas Middleman Gentle Candy Crude Oil Futures (CL) and Extremely Low Sulfur Diesel (HO) futures are in play.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and particular visitor Bobby Iaccino analyze the state of those necessary power markets and talk about how EIA knowledge could give you buying and selling clues in a current episode of “See the Futures”.
Subjects mentioned embrace:
- Trying to uncomplicate the latest report from the Vitality Data Administration
- What’s within the lates EIA report and what it means for the power markets
- Analyzing alternatives for merchants primarily based on the most recent findings of the EIA
- Charting and evaluation of notable power futures together with September Crude Oil
- Discussing the present relationship of a robust U.S. greenback in relation to Vitality pricing
- Inflation, the Fed’s actions, and the way it issues to merchants
Prepared for Extra?
Be part of NinjaTrader’s every day livestream occasions as we put together, analyze and commerce the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Occasions
Get Began with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader helps greater than 500,000 merchants worldwide with a robust and user-friendly buying and selling platform, low cost futures brokerage and world-class help. NinjaTrader is all the time free to make use of for superior charting & technique backtesting by an immersive buying and selling simulator.
Obtain NinjaTrader’s award-winning buying and selling platform and get began with a free buying and selling demo with real-time market knowledge right now!